We provide a Computer recycling and collection service for Businesses in Berkshire This includes Schools, Colleges, Universities and Charities throughout Berkshire. Our service, established in 2005, is professional and long standing, offering potential clients:
- CRB checked Collection Staff for added security.
- WAMITAB/ CIWM qualified waste management personnel.
- An Ethical and green solution to computer recycling and disposal needs.
- Asset tracking of items collected and hard drives processed and data wiped along with a data wiping certificate noting serial numbers.
We collect any equipment for recycling and also collect waste electrical and electronic equipment that would be typically found in a Business environment. We provide clients with
at the time of collecting the waste.
Our Computer Recycling in Berkshire Service Covers:
Slough | Reading | Windsor | Maidenhead | Windsor | Thatcham | Wokingham | Sandhurst | Bracknell | Eton
We have built a strong relationship with our clients and provide them with:
- A prompt, efficient and professional service.
- Professional and trained collection personnel.
- Booking in advance, either online or via the phone.
- A service that collects all items, irrespective of age or condition – we don’t pick over your waste.
- Zero tolerance to Landfill.
- Re-use of newer, working equipment inside the UK.
- Non Export of disposed computer assets.
- Recovery of raw materials from faulty/ Obsolete hardware.
- Compliance with WEEE directive