We provide a collection service for Businesses, Schools and Charities throughout Bedfordshire. Our service, established in 2005, is professional and long standing, offering potential clients:
- Cost Efficient solutions for the retirement of obsolete office based electrical/ electronic equipment
- An efficient, proactive service.
Data Security- Destruction & Certification:
Our service incorporates media destruction as standard. This suite of destruction techniques is designed to mitigate the risk of your data ever being accessed again. It has been incorporated into our workflow in such a way as to minimise the risk of a device being missed.
Our Service Covers:
Bedford | Luton | Dunstable | Leighton Buzzard | Biggleswade | Sandy | Flitwick | Kempston
We also collect from Towns and Villages, business Parks, Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Charities and Local Authorities throughout Bedfordshire.
A Professional Service:
We provide our clients with a Professional Service that includes:
- Trained & Qualified in-house employees.
- Friendly, helpful staff, trained (and qualified) in Waste Management and IT.
- Telephone support for quick and easy booking.
A Licensed Solution:
Our credentials include:
- Hazardous Waste Carrier:CB/LP3312RD
- An Authorised treatment facility (Permit: 100628).
- Approved Authorised Treatment Facility (AATF): WEE/QB006ZT/ATF.
- WAMITAB: 100/2781/6
- Employee Liability Insurance: GA262104XB
- Public Liability Certificate: GA262104XB.
- Data Protection Act: Z1852317.
How do you Data/ Media storage devices? We use a number of destruction methods for Media storage devices that are detailed in the link.
How do we know you have destroyed all the data?Here’s a link to a flow chart, showing how we recover and destroy all your media: (link). The whole process is completed within 24 hours of receipt at our recycling center.
Asset Tracking & Reporting
Our experience has taught us that our clients face stringent controls and our service aims to resolve these. Our Consignment notes and Hazardous Waste Transfer notes offer compliance with Environmental Management Systems.
Our Asset Disposal reports offer feedback for investors and our itemised destruction certificates offer evidence for compliance with any Data Protection Policy.
A Simple Service
We’ve tried to make our service as simple and efficient as possible. It includes a low cost one-off fee (free for larger volumes) and a single point of contact from collection to recycling at our facility.
Certifying Our Processes:
- Asset tracking reports, documenting equipment destroyed and disposal routes
- General certificates detailing recovered materials
- Reporting of hazardous wastes removed from your premises to the Environment Agency
We regularly audit the efficiency of our treatment process, detailing outputs from the recycling plant. Our facility is similarly audited by third parties, representing the interests of Naiontally and Internationally based Companies.