IT-Green provides a comprehensive recycling service for Companies, offering:
- Cost efficient I.T removal/ recycling service.
- Highly efficient service.
- Professional, trained and uniformed staff.
- Asset tracking* and data destruction* service.
- Licensed services, fully compliant with UK and EU legislation.
We have backgrounds that encompass requisite professions including waste management, logistics and Computing and offer a service that:
- Provides a certificated Data Destruction service (learn more)
- Provides a certificated Asset tracking service.
- Provides trained, in-house employees.
- Issues certification in line with UK waste management frameworks including the WEEE directive.
- Ensures traceability and accountability.
- We have an ethical stance against certain issues associated with recycling computer hardware, including export and landfill.
Our cost effective service is backed by efficient support staff and our proactive approach has attracted many return customers and is retained by a number of Blue chip Clients, whom we service at various locations throughout mainland England.
Professional & Ethical:
We own and operate our own recycling centre which is run by competent people, qualified in Waste Management. We’re ethical as well, making sure nothing goes to landfill and current laws are adhered to. We guarantee that:
We’ll cover any Hazardous Electrical/ Electronic wastes, providing the necessary paperwork.
Provide you with Waste Transfer notes, fulfilling your duty of care.
Certify that your computer equipment has been recycled correctly.
We’ll collect your old computer equipment on an agreed date and issue you with an invoice prior to picking it up. We’ll then transport it to our facility, recycle it, destroy all the data and issue out final certification. It’s a simple service that has been running successfully for 10 years!
One thing we’ve learned whilst running our company is the need for “Due Diligence”. Making sure a contractor has the correct competence, covers you against potential mishaps, that’s why we’ve included details of our waste management licenses, which allow us to do our job. They include:
- Premises licensed for the processing and treatment of redundant Computer hardware. WEEE ATF (Waste Management Facility 100628.
- Vehicles licensed for the collection and transportation of Redundant Computers (Hazardous Waste Carrier Service).
- Licenses for the storage, treatment and re-use of wastes in a beneficial manner.
- Hazardous Waste producers license.